Hair transplant is a surgical procedure with a recovery time span before results set in. But the patient would want to know the timeline of hair regrowth after hair transplant- what to to expect & when to expect it. He wants to know how long it will take his grafts to regrow, what he should expect during the timespan of recovery and when to expect the result after hair transplant. Patients are mostly impatient and for a reason. After a period of shedding that starts after 7 days after the procedure and continues till 4-6 weeks, the follicles begin to regrow.
The hair regrowth is slow and steady and often tardy when medication is ignored after hair transplant. Till the 4 month mark hair are wispy thin and the growth of transplanted hair is pretty much see-through. The hairline is not distinct. This is the ugly duckling phase in many ways and the patient who has received the FUE hair transplant begins to wonder when he will see a result after the hair transplant. He starts to compare before and after results on youtube to the extent that he gets obsessed. Hence for the benefit of such people so they get a clear picture of the time period when their hair will grow back after the hair transplant, in this video I have provided a timeline of hair growth after hair transplant till the patient gets a complete result. This starts from the day after the procedure and continues upto 5 months mark and then at 6 months when the result is almost complete. 9-12 months following the hair transplant is the consolidation phase in the timeline for the result. So when a patient asks me when he will get a result, I often state that the shedding period after hair transplant will be complete at 4-6 weeks, and then hair will begin to break through the skin. This is associated with itching which is a good sign of regrowth. Regrowth is aided by taking DHT blockers. At the months mark there is a distinct change in appearance when the hairline had grown out. However the hairs are thin and lack body of fullness. This is made up for rather fast in the next one month till the patient reaches the 6 months mark. After 6 months in the period after hair transplant in the timeline it is 85 % result achieved. Remaining 15% happens between 9-12 months.
————————————————————————
Hair growth timeline playlist has more videos for you:


_____________________________________________

Check these VIDEOS out as well:
COST OF HAIR TRANSPLANT:

SEXUAL SIDE EFFECTS:

WHEY PROTEIN & HAIR LOSS:

SHARRY MANN HAIR TRANSPLANT-

100 TEMPLE TRIANGLE DESIGNS MARKED:

SAFE PROTOCOLS FOR BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT:

_____________________________
Know the World’s TOP 25 hair transplant surgeons:

https://www.apetogentleman.com/worlds-best-hair-transplant-doctors/
https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp
_____________________
OUR CLINIC (SAFETY FIRST):
https://darlingbuds.com/doctor-profile
_______________________
FOLLOW ME!
Come and follow me on…
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/DarlingBudsClinic
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tejinderbhatti
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darlingbudsclinic
Check out my blog too: https://darlingbuds.com/blog
World’s #1 Forum: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/India/Tejinder-Bhatti/675
________________________
COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE
This is Dr Bhatti’s Darling Buds Clinic. Our YouTube channel is a destination for those researching Hair Transplant and other remedies for hair loss. We make videos to showcase our hair transplant results on the web through YouTube; all techniques available for hair transplant; and advances in the field of hair transplant are often dealt with.
________________________
PRODUCTION CREDITS
All videos are shot, edited and uploaded by the Darling Buds Team ________________________
This video is not sponsored. All our videos are non-profit in nature and meant to educate, inform and empower hair loss sufferers around the world. Know more about us at- https://www.youtube.com/user/dearbhatti
________________________
If you have any questions or want more information while you do your research before your procedure, e-mail us at: drbhatti@darlingbuds.com
Call or whatsapp us at: +919814531111

#AskDrBhatti