Plastic Surgeon and Hair Transplant Specialist, Mr Michael Mouzakis discusses hair loss medication following a hair transplant procedure.
Whilst a hair transplant can help restore lost hair, it won’t treat hair loss. Taking hair loss medication such as Finasteride and Minoxidil post-procedure is recommended to help maintain your results.
Find out more about Hair Loss Medication here: https://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/hair-transplant/hair-loss-treatments/hair-loss-medications/
Established in 1983, for over 35 years, we have offered our patients the most advanced and effective cosmetic treatments, helping them achieve their desired results. With clinics nationwide, we offer the broadest range of treatments in the cosmetic sector.
For more information about Hair Transplant procedures, visit: https://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/hair-transplant/hair-transplant-surgery/
• Blog: http://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/blog/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theprivateclinic/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privateclinic
• Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theprivateclinic
• Subscribe http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=theprivateclinic
Or contact us to book a consultation at one of our nationwide clinics in London Harley Street, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Northampton.