FIND OUT THE WORLD’S MOST CHEAPEST HAIR TRANSPLANT DOCTOR! IF YOU ARE ON A LOW BUDGET BUT WANTING TO GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT, WATCH THIS VIDEO NOW!! UNBELIEVABLE PRICES PER GRAFT!
Welcome to my Youtube channel Hairliciously. In this channel, I will be taking you on a journey of my FUE hair transplant progress. Towards the end of November 2016, I had a 1700 FUE hair transplant done in South Korea to lower my hairline and to fill in my receding temples. The FUE hair transplant procedure took me about 7-8 hours to complete and cost me approximately $5000 USD.
I will be doing daily updates on my hair transplant progress, so feel free to subscribe and ask any questions you have. Thanks for visiting!
Please like, comment and subscribe! 🙂
My website: https://www.Hairliciously.com
*******Buy Your Derma Roller HERE!*******
Products I am using to supplement my FUE hair transplant:
1. Finasteride 1mg/day (generic brand for Propecia/Proscar) – Finasteride is approved by the FDA for male pattern baldness and is effective in slowing hair loss for men. – STOPPED AS OF 4/10/2017
2. Biotin 10,000mcg/day – Biotin is effective in thickening hair, nails, and beautifying the skin. I’ve noticed thicker and stronger hair after using Biotin for the past few months.
3. Vitamin D 3,000IU/day – Vitamin D helps maintain a healthy body
4. Minoxidil (Rogaine) – Minoxidil slows hair loss progression and promotes hair regrowth. I’ve noticed that using Minoxidil helped me grow my transplanted hairs a lot more quicker.
5. Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000 mg
6. Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
7. Derma Rolling 2-3x a week.